Fly Past Tense: The past tense of the word Fly is flew. There are three forms of any verb according to English Grammer. Some words are transformed in past and the past Participle by adding additional words or letters such as d, e, ed, and so on.
Fly Past Tense
But some words may be unchanged after changing the tense form. All of the words form of Fly and parts of speech are given below.
Present form: Fly.
Past form: Flew.
Present Participle form: Flying
Present Indefinite Tense: He flies.
Present Continuous Tense: He is flying.
Present Perfect Tense: He has flown.
Present Perfect Continuous Tense: He has been flying.
Past Indefinite Tense: He flew.
Past Continuous Tense: He was flying.
Past Perfect Tense: He had flown.
Past Perfect Continuous Tense: He had been flying.
Future Indefinite Tense: He will fly.
Future Continuous Tense: I will be flying.
Future Perfect Tense: I will have flown.
Future Perfect Continuous Tense: He will have been flying.
- Past Tense Of Beat | Beat Past Tense
- Dig Past Tense | Past Tense Of Dig
- Spin Past Tense
- Forbid Past Tense
- Quit Past Tense
- IOCL Apprentice Result 2022
- Free Fire Redeem Code Generator
- 106th Prize Bond Draw 2022
- All jobs Teletalk Premium Membership – Govt Job Application in one Click
- Houston Car Accident Attorney – Find Who is Best?
- Top 5 Los Angles Car Accident Attorney
- Need A Car Accident Attorney? Be Aware of These Things