Spin Past Tense: The past tense of the word Spin is spun or (archaic) span. There are three forms of any verb according to English Grammer. Some words are transformed in past and the past Participle by adding additional words or letters such as d, e, ed, and so on.
Spin Past Tense
But some words may be unchanged after changing the tense form. All of the words form of Spin and parts of speech are given below.
Present form: Spins.
Past form: Spun or span.
Present Participle form: Spinning.
Present Indefinite Tense: He spins.
Present Continuous Tense: He is spinning.
Present Perfect Tense: He has spun.
Present Perfect Continuous Tense: He has been spinning.
Past Indefinite Tense: He spun or span.
Past Continuous Tense: He was spinning.
Past Perfect Tense: He had spun.
Past Perfect Continuous Tense: He had been spinning.
Future Indefinite Tense: He will spin.
Future Continuous Tense: I will be spinning.
Future Perfect Tense: I will have spun.
Future Perfect Continuous Tense: He will have been spinning.
- Past Tense Of Beat | Beat Past Tense
- Dig Past Tense | Past Tense Of Dig
- Forbid Past Tense
- Quit Past Tense
- IOCL Apprentice Result 2022
- Free Fire Redeem Code Generator
- 106th Prize Bond Draw 2022
- All jobs Teletalk Premium Membership – Govt Job Application in one Click
- Houston Car Accident Attorney – Find Who is Best?
- Top 5 Los Angles Car Accident Attorney
- Need A Car Accident Attorney? Be Aware of These Things